So, Nat is moving right along at 26 weeks. I don't know how many times I've heard that the next one is mine. She's also told me that I'll be hard pressed to talk her into having another one since we'll have a boy and a girl. Does that mean there will be another one? We'll have to wait and see.
The little boy is moving around quite a bit, enough to actually see Nat's belly jump around from time to time. Honestly what a weird thought to have a little person inside you.
Meanwhile, Julia is still the little chatterbox. I was playing with her outside when a bug started flying around her. Here's how it went.
Me: Julia, be careful, there's a bug flying around your face.
Julia: Get it dad!
Me: Ok, I got it.
Julia: Is it dead?
Me: Yes, I smashed it in the grass.
Julia: (patting me on the back) Good boy!
Another day, after my trip to Hawaii when I was really tired:
Julia: Dad, I need you to read me a book, and then I need a snack, and then I will watch a movie, and after you read me the book you can take a nap.
Me: Oh, thanks Julia.
Julia: You're welcome.
Oh yeah, I went on a little trip to Hawaii to the island of Kauai. My awesome wife let me go for a week with my family while she stayed home and went to Park city with her family. I owe her big time.
No comments:
Post a Comment