Monday, August 23, 2010

Sort of sleeping through the night

This little boy is 9 months old, he's finally sleeping in his own bed, and for the past 3 nights has slept all the way until 6 AM. I know some people love to hold babies and all, but it's really hard to be happy and calm at 2 AM.
I love my sleep, and I know Nat has missed out as well over the last year or so. But kids are fun, right? Ah who am I kiddin, I love these little cabros.


2 comments:

  1. NO more floor sleeping????? I can't believe it. We need to go out to dinner and CELEBRATE!!! Hope you guys are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think your kids are the cutest things EVER! We haven't had Julia over since our one play date weeks ago.... let's do it again' soon.

    ReplyDelete