Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let it snow


Reed was a bit hesitant when I set him down in this big pile of soft white stuff.  He never cracked a smile the whole time he was outside, being so intently curious as to what the heck this new sensation was all about.



He still needs to learn about the importance of gloves since halfway through building the snowman he took them off and sat down to watch Julia and I finish.  





3 comments:

  1. I headed to your blog just now to leave a comment about how I haven't seen a new entry from you for a while - and to my surprise (and delight), you have a new post! Love the picture. My favorite parts are: 1) Julia is wearing a Chile hat and 2) Reed's expression is cracking me up...did he ever figure snow out? You guys look like you got a lot more snow than we did - I would be exaggerating to say we got 2 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reed looked like this the whole time, never even cracked a smile.
    We got about 6 inches up here, enough to use the snow blower, which makes any day great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some very sad and lonely-looking snowblowers on sale at Lowe's the other day and I remember thinking, "huh, I wonder if anyone's had to use one of these yet this year?" So I guess the answer is yes - and I'm glad to know that your snowblower is not as lonely as the aforementioned snowblowers. :)

    ReplyDelete