Of course now that the painting is all done, don't worry that I won't have any more projects to finish. Most guys use a saw to cut out manly stuff like 2x4's for a deck or to finish the basement. Not me, Nat's got me making butterflies for Julia's room. Of course they're cool and I still got to use a band saw to cut out the shapes. Now I know what I want for Christmas, power tools!
The first pic is the bathroom, and the second shows the new grass skirt curtains over the puppet stage in the playroom. Remember the playroom is only 40 inches tall, so it can be a bit tricky working in there. And Julia loves the room.
Darling!! Natalie told me about the great grass skirt curtains and actually showed me the great frog on her iPod just today. Yay McKinley's and your great new spaces...Pics of the butterflies next.
ReplyDeleteJulia will love her new playroom! Love the butterflies!
ReplyDelete