Wednesday, October 21, 2009

will it ever end?


I know it doesn't end when you have a baby, all you're doing is ending one thing to start another. Right now it feels like the calm before the storm. Julia just got a big girl bed, she sleeps through the night, can feed herself, can play independently, walk around, you know, everything that a baby doesn't do. Once she goes to bed at 8:30 we've got a couple hours alone to work on things. Once the baby comes that will all change. But I'm okay with that.

33 weeks along.

Nat's prediction is the baby will weigh 9 lbs. I can't really say she's got a big belly, can I? I'd post a picture but she'd kill me if that happened, so I won't risk it. I still think it's bizarre to feel the baby kicking around in there, and it's pretty cool when he gets the hiccups.

2 comments:

  1. This will be a great adventure! We can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that does feel weird. I wouldn't know but I imagine it's an odd feeling. I'm really excited to meet my new nephew! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete